Top Tips To Get You Through Winter!
With more than two months of winter still to go (if you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, that is), you’ve probably noticed your hair is feeling extra dry, your skin is more sensitive, your commuting to work is now in the dark, and your “get up and go” has “got up and left.”
We feel you! So, we put together a list of helpful ideas to help you get through these shorter days!
Add a little extra hydration!
In addition to drinking water to keep your body hydrated, you’ll also want to make sure your hair is getting the love it needs.. From central heating inside to cold, harsh air outside, static and adequate hydration is crucial to keeping hair from getting dry and brittle.
Luckily, there’s MISSIO to the rescue. There are lots to love when it comes MISSIO. Along with never testing on animals, all MISSIO products are free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. And … with every purchase, MISSIO gives back to support anti-trafficking organizations and efforts.
Here’s a glance at some of our favorite MISSIO products to get you through the cold months of winter:
- MISSIO Coconut Cleansing Dry Shampoo Along with extra hydration, to keep locks from becoming lackluster, you’ll want to skip your daily hair wash. Not to worry though, MISSIO’s all-natural dry shampoo will soak up oil, nourish, refresh, add shine, and condition your strands.
- MISSIO Styling Cream is great for combatting frizz while acting as a heat protectant.
- MISSIO Gentle Shampoo is gentle, low-lather, and nourishing for dry, color-treated, fine, aging, or damaged hair.
- MISSIO Luxe Conditioner aka “heaven in a bottle,” is a luxurious glossing conditioner that offers intense nourishment and hydration.
Want them all? Purchase the MISSIO Nourish & Hydrate Set which comes with one of each and save $6!
Get an extra layer of protection.
Kind Lips creates a natural and organic lip balm that leaves your lips nourished and protected from the elements.
- KIND LIPS Variety Pack lets you try all the flavors (Mint, Vanilla Lemon, Raspberry Lemonade, Georgia Peach, First Kiss) and is perfect for stashing in your bag, desk, purse, car, and coat pockets.
- Kind Lips Unscented Lip Balm. Still organic, still nourishing for lips, the Unscented Lip Balm gives you all the great features without the scents.
Stay warm, cozy, and comfortable.
The colder we get, the warmer our clothes need to be. But some fabrics that are designed for warmth (we’re looking at you, wool!) can leave your skin itchy. With FAZL, you get the special vegan blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon which maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch! Plus, long-lasting styles, thanks to the durable yarn.
Enjoy a taste of the good life.
There’s something about winter that has us longing to cuddle up with a hot drink, sweet treat, and good book or show. When it’s time to enjoy a little R&R, you can’t go wrong with hot coffee and cookies.
- Gobena Sumatra Dark Roast Coffee. Gobena coffee is Fair Trade Certified and offers a robust selection of flavors and roasts, like this rich and silky Sumatra blend.
- Nunbelieveable Assorted Cookies. Featuring 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cookies, 3 Peanut Butter Cookies, and 3 Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, it’s the perfect way to end the evening.
Just think, before we know it, we will be complaining about the heat, and if you’re in Texas, like us, the humidity. Until then, treat yourself—and your hair and skin—to products that do good for you as well as give back!
Want to save 20%?
Become a Preferred Customer today and save 20% on your entire purchase PLUS receive a 15% off coupon every month, including your first month!