This Month, It's Personal
Recently, a tragedy struck our home office. A beloved team member and friend lost her husband unexpectedly, leaving her a widow and her two young children without a father.
As you may know, DVTD was founded on the idea of giving back. As a company, we’re proud to support causes both big and small. And, as humans, we love to share compassion, spread kindness and help where we can.
This month is no different, but our giving is.
This month, we’re showing up for our team member who, in the midst of grieving, is learning how to run a household and raise her young family without the one she loves by her side.
We're Giving Double This Month
For the month of December, our cause is personal. We’re giving to a person instead of an organization.
And, we’re also giving more than usual. Instead of 1%, we will be giving 2% of our total revenue. Instead of $3, we’ll be giving $6 from every order Promoters and Preferred Customers make in December.
You Shop. You Save. We’ll Give.
Your Shopping Made Personal
While our give-back is increasing, your shopping will remain unchanged. There is no discount code to use or donation to be applied.
- You can keep shopping for amazing products that give back to valuable causes.
- You can still enjoy unfathomable deals—just in time for the holidays!
- You can still use any discount codes you may have to save even more.
- You can also feel good knowing that your shopping is making a difference.
If you would like to do more, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“To the world, you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.”
― Dr. Seuss
How Your Shopping Keeps Giving
When you shop DVTD.com, you give back with every product you purchase!
For example, if you purchase…
- Jenessa Wait This Family Is Set Apart Print ($48)
- MISSIO Golden Hair Spray ($28)
- Starfish Project Ocean Waves Stone Bracelet ($34.99)
Your purchase gives back to help …
- End human trafficking through MISSIO and Starfish Project
- Support missions & ministries through Jenessa Wait
- Our team member’s family this holiday season as they grieve the loss of their husband and father.
Previous Causes of the Month
Check out all of the previous causes we have had the privilege of supporting through our Cause of the Month program since our founding.