- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Rosa Canina
- Extraction method: Cold pressed and unrefined.
* The product properties listed have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. SOiL does not claim that their products are intended to treat, cure or prevent any disorder, disease or aliment.
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation.
Add 5 – 10 drops of essential oil to 1 tablespoon carrier oil and then add to a warm bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapors don’t escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisture, dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier oil before adding to the bath.
Add 5 – 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
Recommended when the area is too painful to massage. Dip a towel or cloth in 4-5 drops of essential oil and 200ml hot or cold water and wring out. Cover the affected area with this compress. Then place a plastic wrap over this and a towel or blanket on top. Leave the compress on for 2-4 hours.
SOiL distills their essential oils on site, to ensure that the fresh plant materials retain a high level of their natural aromatic oils. Their modern distillation facility is constructed of food grade stainless steel to prevent contamination and ensure the oils maintain their therapeutic qualities. By knowing the exact source of the oils, you can be confident that they are 100% pure, certified organic and unadulterated.
- SOiL believes in organic
- SOiL promotes natural essential oils and abstains from harmful chemicals
- SOiL supports local growers and producers
- SOiL cares about the quality, efficacy and purity of its products
- SOiL products are approved by the Vegan Society of South Africa
- SOiL products are endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty